We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridControl GridResizingRows event

Grid control, when GridResizingRows fires, all is good unless you get a ResetDefault "Reason". In this case, the row is resized to its default row height, but not until AFTER the event handler has been processed.

I can extract all the row heights and derive the new row height (it's the default row height now) but that's no use. On this event I pass the grid to a method which records its state. Not just heights, but widths and other things, so I don't want to be creating a dozen overrides to cater for all the times I have to derive a value.

1 Reply

RB Ragamathulla B Syncfusion Team June 22, 2012 04:35 AM UTC

Hi Ian,

Thank you for your interest in syncfusion products

You can Resize the colwidth and row height by using ResizeToFitOptimized() which is implemented in our latest version 10.2.0.75 vol2. I would request you to migrate to our latest version and resolve your reported issue.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/94693/WindowsFormsApplication45671790751.zip

Let me know if you have any further concerns.

Regards,

Ragamathullah B.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon