We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Resize Controls on Form

Hello, Do any of the Syncfusion controls allow automatic resizing of controls on a form? Thanks, Derek

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 31, 2004 10:21 PM UTC

Hi Derek The automatic resizing of controls can be controlled by the Dock property. You can set it to Fill for the controls to resize and the Syncfusion controls should resize too. Are you encountering problems with any of our controls? Regards Arun

DE Derek February 2, 2004 10:15 AM UTC

Hi Arun, Everything is working fine. I know some companies offer a resizing control and I didn''t know if Syncfusion had one. I guess I need to follow these suggestions [1] for my more complicated controls. Thanks [1] http://archive.devx.com/dotnet/articles/bm72202/bm72202-1.asp >Hi Derek > >The automatic resizing of controls can be controlled by the Dock property. You can set it to Fill for the controls to resize and the Syncfusion controls should resize too. Are you encountering problems with any of our controls? > >Regards >Arun >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon