We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Resize Controls on Form

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

10402 Jan 30,2004 07:08 PM Feb 2,2004 05:15 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On January 30, 2004 07:08 PM

Hello, Do any of the Syncfusion controls allow automatic resizing of controls on a form? Thanks, Derek

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 31, 2004 05:21 PM

Hi Derek The automatic resizing of controls can be controlled by the Dock property. You can set it to Fill for the controls to resize and the Syncfusion controls should resize too. Are you encountering problems with any of our controls? Regards Arun

Derek
Replied On February 2, 2004 05:15 AM

Hi Arun, Everything is working fine. I know some companies offer a resizing control and I didn''t know if Syncfusion had one. I guess I need to follow these suggestions [1] for my more complicated controls. Thanks [1] http://archive.devx.com/dotnet/articles/bm72202/bm72202-1.asp >Hi Derek > >The automatic resizing of controls can be controlled by the Dock property. You can set it to Fill for the controls to resize and the Syncfusion controls should resize too. Are you encountering problems with any of our controls? > >Regards >Arun >

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;