We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

combo box columns

Hi, If I have a cell type of combo box is it possible to display 3 columns? It seems like you can only display one ''display member''. IF so how would I code this and if not how should I go about this? Thanks, CB

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 30, 2004 09:00 PM UTC

To drop multiple columns, you can use a GridListControl celltype instead of a ComboBox celltype. See the GridListControl cells in Syncfusion\Essential Suite\Grid\Samples\CellTypes\ComboboxCells sample.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 2, 2004 05:43 PM UTC

Thanks, do you have another example I can look at? My list needs to show three columns rather than just two and it needs to be sorted on one of these columns. The examples only show 2 columns and no sorting. Thanks again, CB >To drop multiple columns, you can use a GridListControl celltype instead of a ComboBox celltype. See the GridListControl cells in Syncfusion\Essential Suite\Grid\Samples\CellTypes\ComboboxCells sample.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 2, 2004 11:21 PM UTC

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 3, 2004 02:23 AM UTC

Thanks for all of your help! >Here is a sample. > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon