We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Unable to store doc file content using memory stream in database

Hi all,
I used syncfusion references in my project.I was able to read the doc file.
I saved the document to memory strem object and converted the file to bytes,But i am facing problem in saving these bytes into database.I am using Entityframework and my DB is mysql.
Could you please provide me any samples or examples on how to save to the database and return doc file back from database for displaying.
Thanks & Regards,
-Sahithi Pinisetty

6 Replies

RM Ramkumar M Syncfusion Team June 4, 2012 12:48 PM UTC

Hi Sahithi ,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We have prepared the sample to meet your requirement of store and retrieve word document to the mysql database using DocIO and Entityframework .

Please do find the sample and the mysql query from the attachment. Try running the sample and let us know if this helps you.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Ramkumar

sample_ef75fcd8.zip

RM Ramkumar M Syncfusion Team June 4, 2012 12:57 PM UTC

Hi Sahithi ,

Please Ignore the previous post.

We have prepared the sample to meet your requirement of store and retrieve word document to the mysql database using DocIO and Entityframework .

Please do find the sample and the mysql query from the attachment. Try running the sample and let us know if this helps you.

Regards,

Ramkumar

Sample_327f94c9.zip

SA sahithi June 6, 2012 01:06 PM UTC

Thank you..:)
But i need to display the retrieved content in the format of Html file.Please provide examples or samples on how to do this
Thanks & Regards
-Sahithi

MK Madhankumar K Syncfusion Team June 7, 2012 10:08 AM UTC

Hi Sahithi,
Thank you for your update.

We have prepared the sample to meet your requirement of displaying display the retrieved content in the format of Html file using DocIO.

Please do find the sample from the attachment. Try running the sample and let us know if this helps you.

Regards,
Madhankumar

Sample_103814_186b34f6.zip

AG Arjun Gudla July 20, 2012 10:03 AM UTC

Hi,

The code what you have send works fine but i want to display the content in to an editor,
I don't want to save the file in to the drives.I want to place the converted content in to an 
editor.

Is this possible using syncfusion
Please provide me a sample 

Thanks and Regards
Srinivas

RM Ramkumar M Syncfusion Team July 24, 2012 06:54 PM UTC

Hi Srinivas,

Thank you for your update.

We have prepared the sample to meet your requirement of display the html content in to an editor, instead store it to drives.

Please do find the sample from the attachment. Try running the sample and let us know if this helps you.

Regards,

Ramkumar

Sample_5765c3a6.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon