We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Multiple controls in jqueryuiTab

Hi,

I am using the jqueryUITab and each tab has a gridview that displays different infromation. However, my requirement is to have some comboboxses to filter the grid view.

I know I can use the syncfusion gridview control, but dont want to make lots of changes right as using just the tab control, i can complete the page quickly for now.

So question is:

1. how can i refer to gridviews placed in each of the tabs

2. is there a way to tell which gridview should be filtered based on the tab that is currently selected.

Hope my question, makes sense.

Thanks,

Navin

2 Replies

NA Navin May 10, 2012 10:50 AM UTC

Just to add to my question. I am also using databinding methods such, eval, bind etc. When I place my Gridview within the tab, i get the error as eval and bind can only be used in the context of a databound control.

I dont get the above error, Gridview is outside of the jqueryUiTab. Please help else i would need to look at some other solution, rendering this product of no use.

Thanks,

Navin

VR Varalakshmi R.S Syncfusion Team May 14, 2012 09:00 AM UTC

Hi Navin,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion forums.

We have prepared a simple sample with Grid inside jQueryUITab control and the sample application can be downloaded from the following link,

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/91423/SelectedListTest711202252.zip

we are not getting any issue as reported in this forum. We would require some more details or scenario to get your exact requirement. So please provide the required details or a simple sample to proceed further.

Regards,

Varalakshmi

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon