We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Issue with Generic Dropdown

Hi I am using jquery Dialog form, inside which i am trying to use syncfusion generic dropdown, the syncfusion tool is working fine with a normal page but when i am using it inside the jquery dialog, its throwing exception with the javascript files which i have used. please help me on this issue.

3 Replies

VR Varalakshmi R.S Syncfusion Team May 7, 2012 06:58 AM UTC

Hi BHUVANESWARI,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion forums.

This error occurs due to jQuery script file conflict and we suggest you do not load the jquery script files from Syncfusion src and load it explicitly in the sample application to avoid this issue. The script files can be unloaded using the following code snippet in Web.Config file,

<code>

[Web.Config]

<configuration>

<appSettings>

<add key="SFjQueryLoad" value="false" />

</appSettings>

</configuration>

</code>

To make your work easier, we have also prepared a simple sample which can be downloaded from the following link,

<a rel='nofollow' href='http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/90547/F103485-1882391676.zip'>F103485-1906514178.zip</a>

Kindly try the above sample and let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Varalakshmi

SK Satheesh Kumar R C May 10, 2012 09:25 AM UTC

Hi,

The sample worked fine.Could you please give the sample for syncfusion dialog containing syncfusion grid and upload box in asp.NET mvc3 Razor.

Thanks in advance.

VR Varalakshmi R.S Syncfusion Team May 11, 2012 06:05 AM UTC

Hi Satheeshkumar,

Thanks for the update.

Please download the sample prepared for your requirement from the following link,

<a rel='nofollow' href='http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/94264/razorView-1486437144.zip'>razorView-1499865833.zip</a>

Regards,

Varalakshmi

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon