We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

The given key was not present in the dictionary

Hi,

I have a pdf file which has 29 pages. First 28 pages are of normal pages size while page 29 is of different size. I have a code snippet that imports all pages one by one from this pdf file into other multiple pdfs. The code works fine untill it comes to the page 29. At this point when importing, it throws following exception:

The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Syncfusion.Pdf.PdfDocumentBase.ExportBookmarks(PdfLoadedDocument ldDoc, List`1 bookmarks, Dictionary`2 pageCorrespondance, Dictionary`2 bookmarkshash)
at Syncfusion.Pdf.PdfDocumentBase.ImportPageRange(PdfLoadedDocument ldDoc, Int32 startIndex, Int32 endIndex)
at Syncfusion.Pdf.PdfDocumentBase.ImportPage(PdfLoadedDocument ldDoc, Int32 pageIndex)
at Syncfusion.Pdf.PdfDocumentBase.ImportPage(PdfLoadedDocument ldDoc, PdfPageBase page)

Please note that I am using Syncfusion v7.4. Is this a known issue?

Thanks,
Khalid

3 Replies

KD Kesavan D Syncfusion Team April 30, 2012 08:49 AM UTC

Hi Khalid,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We are afraid that we could not reproduce the error mentioned by you, We have created a sample application which we tried to reproduce the error.

Could you please share us the source document which produced the error or please modify sample and send us. It would help us to reproduce and analyze the cause of the problem.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Kesavan

Sample_c146561d.zip

SA sabhareeswar August 1, 2021 05:57 AM UTC

Hi 

I'm facing issue while  developing the web application by using the Syncfusion ,task is 'Server side Pagination' so when i run the application it thorows the error like " KeyNotFoundException: The given key 'CurrentClass' was not present in the dictionary.

and it shows :

• AspNetCore.Views_Home_Index.ExecuteAsync() in Index.cshtml

1. <e-data-manager url="/api/Orders/" adaptor="WebApiAdaptor" crossdomain="true"></e-data-manager>

so how can i resolve this error?

GK Gowthamraj Kumar Syncfusion Team August 2, 2021 11:14 AM UTC

Hi sabhareeswar, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

We did not face this type of error before in our end. We request you to provide more information able your issue such as error log or stack trace details, Syncfusion package details, complete code snippet or simple sample to replicate this issue. So, that it will be helpful for us to analyze and assist you further on this. 

Regards,

Gowthamraj K 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon