We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Printing Columncompress...!?

Is there an another way to fit the grid bevor printing? dlg.Document = pd dlg.AllowSelection = True dlg.AllowPrintToFile = True dlg.AllowSomePages = True dlg.Document.DocumentName = Trim(Documentname) Dim result As DialogResult = dlg.ShowDialog() If result = DialogResult.OK Then pd.Print() endif when i print the grid the Col A - G will printed on the first page and h - j will be printed on the second page. is there any property, to fit (compress) all columns at one page? i don`t want to use your printtofitdocument? i need a property ;-) any idea? thanks a lot boris

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 29, 2004 08:04 AM UTC

There is no property setting to do this. If you do not want to use the PrintToFit technique that sizes a bitmap, then you will have to do something else. You can try zooming the grid during printing. Again, there is no property to do this yet, but you can do it from code. You can try to implement zooming on your own. Here is a sample that just zooms a grid. You would have to implement this behavior while teh grid is being printed, maybe checking teh grid.PrintMode property to decide when to zoom things. Now depending upon exactly what you are doing in your grid, you may have to adjust other items. It would take some coding to implement this.

BJ Boris Jansen January 29, 2004 09:59 AM UTC

the problem is, that the printtofit class compressed all data at one page!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon