We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Can you open a Context menu using jQuery

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

102957 Mar 17,2012 08:13 PM UTC Mar 19,2012 04:31 PM UTC ASP.NET MVC (Classic) 1
Tags: Tools
Gary Cryer
Asked On March 17, 2012 08:13 PM UTC

I am currently rewriting an application for a client. In this application they have a button that can be clicked and it would open a context menu. The though right clicking work well, they want me to try to get it to work with the left click of a button as it is currently. So as the subject says, is there a way I can open the context menu using jQuery?

Thanks in advance,
Gary Cryer

Meena [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 19, 2012 04:31 PM UTC

Hi Gary,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

To use context menu with left click, we suggest you to use our Split Button control in which list of menu items can be displayed on left click of the button.

We have created a simple sample with Split Button and it can be downloaded from the attachment.

Kindly have a look at the sample and let us know if it helps.

Regard,
Meena

SplitButton_Forum_45cb7e36.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;