We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Shared Scrollbars with 2 grids

Hello, I am trying to use two grids on top of each other in order to have a frozen totals row to my data. (AFAIK, frozen rows are always at the top, hence the need for another grid below to hold the totals). In Win2K, I did this by setting the .HScrollBarBehavior of the top grid to GridScrollBarMode.Shared , set the .UseSharedScrollBars to True, and set the .HScrollBar.InnerScrollBar = totalsGrid.HScrollBar.InnerScrollBar. I just upgraded to WinXP and the top Grid now will not hide the horizontal scrollbar. I''ve tried setting the .HScrollBehavior to Disabled and setting the visibility of the scrollbar but neither works. Is there a way to do this in WinXP?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 28, 2004 06:43 PM UTC

Here is a KB link on adding a summary row at the bottom of a grid. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/article.aspx?id=10398 Will this serve your needs?

JK Justin Koh January 29, 2004 01:35 PM UTC

I looked at the sample and tried to add it to my own project. Unfortunately, I still have scrollbar problems in my application. When I embed the summary grid as the sample says to do, the horizontal scrollbar disappears. What I''m most confused about is the fact that this does not occur in Win2K, only XP.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 29, 2004 04:53 PM UTC

Do you see the problem in the sample on XP? There is a property, grid.HScroll. You might try explicitly setting that to false to to if that makes a difference.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon