We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

MonthCalendarExt

Is it possible to programmatically set selected dates for the calendar? If not, would having the source code allow me to change the property for SelectedDates to Read/Write. Are there any implications? We are writing an HR application that allows people to book Annual Leave. MonthCalendarExt is perfect for that portion. However, we want to show them the history of what they''ve picked based on a database containing that information. Thanks for your help.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 28, 2004 11:30 AM UTC

Hi J.F., It is possible to programmatically set the date on a MonthCalendarExt as shown in the code below : this.monthCalendarExt1.Value = new DateTime(2004,01,30); I have also attached a sample application here which shows how this works. Please let me know if you need any additional information. Thanks for considering Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

JL Jean-François Larente January 28, 2004 01:39 PM UTC

2 things 1) I am using MonthCalendarExt 2) We want all the dates that they''ve previously selected to show up as if they had just performed the selection i.e. From April 1st to 5th AND from April 8th to 12th If those are the dates that are stored in the DB, I would like to do something like for each date in db add selection for that date to control next Thanks. >Hi J.F., > >It is possible to programmatically set the date on a MonthCalendarExt as shown in the code below : > >this.monthCalendarExt1.Value = new DateTime(2004,01,30); >I have also attached a sample application here which shows how this works. Please let me know if you need any additional information. Thanks for considering Syncfusion products. > >Regards, >Guru Patwal >Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 28, 2004 03:56 PM UTC

Hi J.F., Thanks for the update. Please open an incident in DirectTrac in this regard, and I will update you there with more information. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon