We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Child Tool Bars

Currently, there is no way of having a toolbar on a child form. We can have a toolbar associated with a child form but it will be merged with the main toolbar (MDI Parent Form). I want a separate toolbar on the child form but i am unable to find a way to do this currently. I am using XP style menu/tool bars.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 27, 2004 05:10 PM UTC

Hi Stuti, This is currently not possible, but as I mentioned in another posting the Essential Tools team is looking into this as there has been a similar request posted by another user. Thanks for your feedback and we will update this posting as soon as we have more information. Regards Arun

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 27, 2004 08:21 PM UTC

Hi Stuti, We are working on support for showing menus within child forms. The Menus within ContainerControl feature that we are looking to implement after the release of Essential Suite 2.0 will address this issue. Right now we recommend that you use the XPToolBar instead. Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon