We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Child Tool Bars

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

10234 Jan 27,2004 09:32 AM Jan 27,2004 03:21 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
Stuti Bhargava
Asked On January 27, 2004 09:32 AM

Currently, there is no way of having a toolbar on a child form. We can have a toolbar associated with a child form but it will be merged with the main toolbar (MDI Parent Form). I want a separate toolbar on the child form but i am unable to find a way to do this currently. I am using XP style menu/tool bars.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 27, 2004 12:10 PM

Hi Stuti, This is currently not possible, but as I mentioned in another posting the Essential Tools team is looking into this as there has been a similar request posted by another user. Thanks for your feedback and we will update this posting as soon as we have more information. Regards Arun

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 27, 2004 03:21 PM

Hi Stuti, We are working on support for showing menus within child forms. The Menus within ContainerControl feature that we are looking to implement after the release of Essential Suite 2.0 will address this issue. Right now we recommend that you use the XPToolBar instead. Regards Arun

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;