We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Treeview Columns

All, Is it possible for a treeview to contain additional columns? I would like to display some data in a treeview-type control, but I need additional columns displayed with each tree item. I''ve looked at the Hierarchial GridDataBoundGrid and this is close, but there''s some features of a tree that I would like to use. Item FName LName Parent John Doe | +-Child1 Billy Doe +-Child2 Mary Jones +-GrandChild1 Bobby Jones +-GrandChild2 Jane Jones Thanks for the help! Dave

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 26, 2004 10:15 PM UTC

Hi Dave We are working on this feature but this will make it only after the release of Essential Suite 2.0. We do have a sample that we can send to you if you can you open a support incident using Direct Trac, we will update the incident with more details. Regards Arun >All, > >Is it possible for a treeview to contain additional columns? I would like to display some data in a treeview-type control, but I need additional columns displayed with each tree item. I''ve looked at the Hierarchial GridDataBoundGrid and this is close, but there''s some features of a tree that I would like to use. > >Item FName LName > >Parent John Doe > | > +-Child1 Billy Doe > +-Child2 Mary Jones > +-GrandChild1 Bobby Jones > +-GrandChild2 Jane Jones > >Thanks for the help! >Dave >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon