We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

datatable to excel file

1. I have DataTable which have a dataTime field with values Date and time like: 2011-08-05 07:55:03.437. When I export it to Excel file using: sheet.ImportDataTable(myDataTable, true, 1, 1); it changed the datatime value to 05/08/2011 only and no time value.
2. I have DataTable return value from database with no Field Name with the value ¾, or 234/3445. When I export it to excel file using: sheet.ImportDataTable(myDataTable, true, 1, 1), this value become Date value --- changed to 3/4/2011

I like keep the same value format to excel file. Do you have some best way to do it?

Thanks in advance.

2 Replies

SR Sridhar Syncfusion Team October 20, 2011 05:44 PM UTC

Hi Shandao,

Thank you for using Syncufion products.

We working on the above reported sample at our side and we will get back to you with more details in one business day.

Thanks,
Sridhar.S

SR Sridhar Syncfusion Team October 27, 2011 08:46 AM UTC

Hi Shandao,

Hi Shandao,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We are able to reproduce the reported issue at our side and suspect this could be a defect.

So we request you to open a new direct-trac incident with a simple issue reproducing sample for further follow up on this issue.

Direct-Trac Link:
https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let us know if you require any further clarifications.

Thanks,
Sridhar.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon