We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

BarItem Click Event

I have some code that is run from a bar item in a popup menu: TreeView tv = popupMenu1.SourceControl as TreeView; Basically I perform a lot of actions based on getting the treeview that the popup menu is orginated from, however if I assign a shortcut key to the baritem, the click event fires but the sourcecontrol property is undefined. How would I find out which control the baritem is related to when the shortcut key is pressed (the popup menu is used on multiple treeviews).

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 22, 2004 07:58 PM UTC

Hi Chuck Yes, we were able to reproduce the problem. The Essential Tools team is looking into this issue and we will update this forum posting as soon as more information becomes available. We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and we appreciate you cooperation on this issue. Regards Arun

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 11, 2004 10:08 AM UTC

Hi Chuck A quick update to let you know that issue has been addressed and the fix will be part of the next build that goes out. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon