We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ASP.Net MVC 3 Menu Contol Not Rendering

I am attempting to create a menu using your asp.net mvc 3 razor controls. put for the following markup:@using Syncfusion.Mvc.Tools@using Syncfusion.Mvc.Shared@using Syncfusion.Core @ViewBag.Title @(Html.Syncfusion().StyleManager().Register(styleSheet => { styleSheet.Add(ComponentType.Menu); }))

Banner

@Html.Syncfusion().Menu("menu") @RenderBody()I don't get the menu but instead I get the following div string: What am I missing?

4 Replies

VR Varalakshmi R.S Syncfusion Team October 12, 2011 07:25 AM UTC

Hi Gary,

Thanks for contacting syncfusion forums.

We just you to use the below code snippet for rendering the Menu control in razor view,

[View]

@{Html.Syncfusion().Menu("syncmenu").Height(30).Render();}

We also suggest you to go through our online sample link to know more details regarding this,
http://mvc.syncfusion.com/sfmvcsamplebrowser/9.3.0.61/Tools_MVC/Samples/4.0/Razor/menu/mediacenter

Kindly get back to us if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Varalakshmi R.S

GC Gary Cryer October 12, 2011 03:47 PM UTC

So I have added the following to the view:

@{Html.Syncfusion().Menu("menu").Height(30).Render();}

the html has disappeared but I still do not see the Menu.

GC Gary Cryer October 12, 2011 08:46 PM UTC

I have attached a sample VS2010 project that shows my problem. This will give you a better look at what I am doing wrong. And who to fix it.

Mvc3RazorWithSyncFusion_944d9ccf.zip

VR Varalakshmi R.S Syncfusion Team October 13, 2011 01:11 PM UTC

Hi Gary,

Thanks for the update.

In the attached sample site.css link was commented. So we suggest you to un comment that line to get proper look.

Regards,
Varalakshmi R.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon