We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

AutofitColumns

AutoFitColumns does not work when a style is applied on a column. I applied a style on a column (number format-currency), and when the excel file is open i see ##### - sign that the column is too narrow(see attached solution and excel file). When the style is not applied, the AutofitColumns method works fine. I really need this autofit to work because the requirement for me is that the user opens the excel file and prints it directly without formatting it further.

TestAutoFit_94980434.zip

1 Reply

SR Sridhar Syncfusion Team October 6, 2011 07:17 AM UTC

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We are able to reproduce the reported issue at our side with the silverlight application and suspect this could be a defect. we have forwarded to the development team for further analysis.

So we request you to open a new direct-trac incident with a simple issue reproducing sample for further follow up on this issue.

Direct-Trac Link:
https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let us know if you require any further clarifications.

Regards,
Sridhar.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon