We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

1. MouseWheel 2. New Rows

Hi, I am using ver. 2.0.2.0 1. MouseWheel in a DataBoundGrid doesn''t scroll correctly . It scrolls five pages per move and it does not reach the end if there are less than five remaining pages . Also if you go to these last pages with PageDown the wheel doesn''t return back but with forward move it starts from beginning. Also if you have the focus in a cell and you move the wheel no one cell gets the focus and if you press any key even an arrow it returns to previous current cell at the first row. 2. New Rows. Informative. I work adding and saving rows in underline table through RowEditing and RowLeave events . Before until v. 2.0.1.0 I had not any problem. With v.2.0.2.0 I am receiving after RowLeave from the Binder a message as "Record belongs allready to table". After few hours I solved it adding in RowLeave event after my datahandling code the instruction Binder.CancelEdit(); Regards

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 22, 2004 12:32 PM UTC

The wheel problem is a know problem in the 2.0 code base that we will correct.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon