We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

using custom filter with grid show filter

I attached a sample you helped me with that has a checkbox to toggle an (error check) column filtering on/off.

I have a problem using this with gridControl.ShowFilters

For example, if you do a filter on column Customer(uncheck filter FOLGA.

THen click the "check to filter freight"

I get this error: The given key was not present in the dictionary

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Syncfusion.Windows.Controls.Grid.GridDataQueryableCollectionViewWrapper.ExcelFilterPredicates(IQueryable source, Expression& predicate, ParameterExpression& paramExpression)
at Syncfusion.Windows.Controls.Grid.GridDataQueryableCollectionViewWrapper.RefreshFilters()
at Syncfusion.Windows.Data.CollectionViewAdv.ApplyFilters()
at Syncfusion.Windows.Data.CollectionViewAdv.set_FilterPredicates(ObservableCollection`1 value)
at Syncfusion.Windows.Controls.Grid.GridDataVisibleColumns.ApplyFilter(Boolean fullRefresh)

SampleWithFilters_d4f2185f.zip

3 Replies

JJ Jawahar Jeevanandan J Syncfusion Team September 14, 2011 07:22 AM UTC

Hi Mary,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We are unable to reproduce the reported issue from our side with the sample posted by you in the last update. We have placed video for the same in the below link. Please have a look and let us know your view on this.

Video: http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=F100911-237480182.zip

Please let us know if you have any clarifications.

Thanks,
Jawahar.

MF Mary Fontana September 14, 2011 03:10 PM UTC

In the sequence you show I would have an exception right after clicking the check box.

It exceptionm happens in
ErrorOnly_Checked(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

just after doing the
this.dataGrid.VisibleColumns["Freight"].Filters.Add.

Perhaps this has to do with patches I have installed.

Should I create an incident for this?

JJ Jawahar Jeevanandan J Syncfusion Team September 16, 2011 11:23 AM UTC

Hi Mary,

Thanks for your update.

We are able to see this issue in version 9.2.0.138 and this issue has been fixed in our latest version 9.3.0.61. We kindly recommend you to upgrade your Essential studio version to our latest version.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks,
Jawahar.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon