We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GriddataboundGrid

Hi,
I am new to syncfunsion and have searched the forums, google, etc... to try to figure out the following:

I have a grid and set up a dialog box to be popped up when the user clicks a cell w/in the grid. The user types in their value for the grid cell w/in the pop-up dialog and then the dialog closes but the Grid is not updated. I've tried numerous ways to get the grid to notice that new data has been put w/in the cell but to no avail unless I click the cell again, which brings up my dialog box, again, click "ok" and then the grid is updated.

Anyone every seen then GDBG behave like this when assigning a dialog box to pop-up when a user clicks a cell?

Thx so much!
Allen

1 Reply

AA Arulraj A Syncfusion Team August 22, 2011 04:15 AM UTC

Hi Allen,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Editing a current cell will complete its edit state and update the new value only when you click any other cell. To achieve your desired behavior, we suggest you to call CurrentCell’s EndEdit() method once you complete editing the cell which will update the value of the cell. The following code explains the same.

this.gridDataBoundGrid1.CurrentCell.EndEdit();

Let us know if you have any further concerns.

Regards,
Arulraj.A

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon