The Xamarin.iOS Scheduler control is an event calendar that is used to schedule and manage appointments through an intuitive user interface, similar to the native device calendar. Four different view modes are supported: day, week, workweek, and month views. The Xamarin.iOS scheduler control’s rich feature set supports:
- Custom appointments.
- Recurrence exceptions and time zones.
- Appearance customization.
- Appointment rescheduling through drag-and-drop.
- Restricting navigation within minimum and maximum dates.
- Localization to meet the needs of different regions.
Day view in Xamarin.iOS Scheduler
Week view in Xamarin.iOS Scheduler
WorkWeek view in Xamarin.iOS Scheduler
Month view in Xamarin.iOS Scheduler
Display appointments using four types of built-in configurable views:
- Day view
- Week view
- Workweek view
- Month view
Appointments provide information about the event scheduled to occur at the specified time.
Selection and navigation
Supports selecting time slots and appointments with customization options. Schedule supports programmatic selection as well.
- Navigate to adjacent schedule views using touch swipe gestures as well as programmatically.
- Bring the required time slot into view in day, week, workweek views.
- Move to specific date programmatically.
Prevent navigation beyond specified minimum and maximum dates. This restricts users from selecting certain dates or creating appointments outside of a range of time.
- Quickly reschedule an appointment by dragging it from one time slot and dropping it into a different time slot. This is applicable in day, week, and workweek views.
- Restrict the rescheduling of certain appointments and prevent the dropping of an appointment at a certain time.
Display appointments created in various time zones in a specified time zone regardless of the time zone set on the system or device. Appointment times are also automatically adjusted and displayed based on daylight savings time.
Globalization and localization
- Display date-time formats and schedule headers in different cultures to meet the various needs of different regions.
- Scheduler also supports changing the first day of the week.
Localize all static text in the Xamarin.Forms scheduler.