The data form control helps edit data fields of any data object. It can be used to develop
various forms such as login, reservation, data entry, and more. It comes with the following key features:
- Support for linear and grid layout along with grouping support.
- Support to load images as captions for editor.
- Built-in support for text, numeric, numeric up-down, picker, date picker, time picker, switch, check box, and spinner editors.
- Support for loading custom editors.
- Built-in support to validate data based on IDataErrorInfo, INotifyDataErrorInfo, and data annotations.
- Support for programmatically handling validation.
- Support to customize layout with different heights for each item.