The WinForms ButtonEdit control embeds a text box control with a collection of button controls that can be customized to create many commonly used interfaces such as a file or folder browser, or a drop-down text control. It’s also possible to add more than one button in the editor. Its rich feature set includes button appearance customization with images, text, borders, and more.
- Button edit can be customized to create many commonly used interfaces such as a file and folder browser or a drop-down text control.
- Buttons can be added or removed through design verbs and also accessed through the buttons property collection editor.
- Button edit supports themes (blue, olive, and silver) and visual styles.
- Button edit can be used to display the calendar pop-up.
- Users can add and assign tasks to each button edit child button.
- The internal text box for button edit can be modified to any custom text box, such as currency text box, integer text box, and percent text box.
- Images can be drawn over the buttons.
- Supports data binding.