This blog provides show notes for our October 13, 2022, webinar, “How to Pass Data between Angular and React Projects Using Custom Events.” The webinar was presented and hosted by Syncfusion developer Uma Maheswari Chandrabose. If you missed it, or would like to watch it again, please see our YouTube channel or the embedded copy that follows.
In this webinar, we will see the new updates for Syncfusion Web and Blazor components in the Essential Studio Volume 3 release. You will also learn how to pass the data from an Angular project to a React project using custom events.
New Components in Blazor and Web for 2022 Vol. 3
New Components (Blazor & Web)
New Components (Web)
What’s New in Blazor for 2022 Vol. 3
.NET 7 compatiblity
- Blazor and ASP.NET Core components.
Preview to production-ready
- Data Label wrap.
- Print multiple Charts.
- Legend support.
- Flip support for nodes.
- Show and hide user handles.
- Full-screen calendar.
- Inline editing.
- Timeline virtualization.
- Alphanumeric support for task ID field.
- Notifications for UI actions.
What’s New in Web Platforms for 2022 Vol. 3
Latest version compatibility
- Vue version 2.7 compatible.
- Border for area charts.
- Bubble and scatter charts in canvas.
- Zooming and panning toolbar.
- Format data labels.
- Freehand drawing.
- Additional auto scroll.
- Shimmer loading placeholder.
- Infinite scrolling in lazy-load grouping.
- Parent predecessor.
- Row drag and drop.
- Excel-like filtering.
- Alphanumeric support for Task ID field.
- Inline editing with virtualization.
- Frozen columns with virtualization.
- Paging support.
Rich Text Editor
- @mention integration.
What’s New in Blazor and Web for 2022 Vol. 3
- Virtual Scrolling in vertical views.
- Template support in year view.
Rich Text Editor
- Insert audio and video.
- Show paragraphs and hidden marks.
- Partial view support.
- Angular V6 or later
During this webinar, we looked at the new updates for Syncfusion web and Blazor components, as well as how to pass data from an Angular project to a React project.
We hope you enjoyed this webinar. Please keep an eye out for our future Blazor webinars.