We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

datepicker 17.4.39 - some properties have become deprecated

Hello,

I have recently updated packages to 17.4.43 and I have noticed that some properties in DatePicker became deprecated. In documentation is no information about them. I can't figured what should I use instead of them. For example, DatePicker value property.

Can you provide more details about how it can be used propertly. Especially, get/set current value of datepicker.

This link below show what has become deprecated.

Thanks for answer

3 Replies

SP Sureshkumar P Syncfusion Team January 20, 2020 12:22 PM UTC

Hi Stefan, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

This is already known issue from our end and this issue will include this week patch release. Which is expected to be January 21st, 2019. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Sureshkumar P 

SB sbartos replied to Sureshkumar P January 20, 2020 01:07 PM UTC

Hi Stefan, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

This is already known issue from our end and this issue will include this week patch release. Which is expected to be January 21st, 2019. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Sureshkumar P 

Hello,

thank You for the reply

SP Sureshkumar P Syncfusion Team January 21, 2020 12:07 PM UTC

Hi Stefan, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Due to some complexity we could not able to include the fix in this week patch release. We will include this in our Volume-4 SP-1 release. Which is expected to be rolled out on end of January 2020. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Sureshkumar P 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon