We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Adding custom action button in the row

I want to add a custom button, which then can trigger a custom-action. Right now i am not able to listen to click event, as the filemanager row is getting selected/unselected. Pleas help me with that!

2 Replies

KR Keerthana Rajendran Syncfusion Team November 6, 2019 10:58 AM UTC

Hi Swapnil, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support.  

We have checked your reported query that grid row selected during button click. We were able to reproduce the issue and we consider this as a bug from our end. This fix will be included in our November second patch release will be expected to be released at the mid of November. Please be patience, until then. You can track the bug status in below feedback link. 

Please let us know, if you have need further assistance. 

Regards, 
Keerthana. 

SP Sowmiya Padmanaban Syncfusion Team July 16, 2020 04:58 AM UTC

Hi Swapnil, 

Sorry for the delay. 

We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio 2020 Volume 2 release v18.2.0.44 is rolled out and is available for download under the following link. 

We have already resolved this issue “Right now i am not able to listen to click event, as the file manager row is getting selected/unselected” by providing new event (fileSelection) in File Manager component in our weekly patch release (17.3.0.27). 

You can update to the latest package version (18.2.0.44) to use the fileSelection event. From that event, you can achieve your requirement in your sample. 

Refer the release notes below. 

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Sowmiya.P 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon