We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Max image

Hello ,

What is the max number of image's showing in the Rotator ?

5 Replies

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team October 30, 2019 12:37 PM UTC

Hi Boris, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We don't have any restrictions in the count, and you can provide the collection as per your requirement.  
If you have faced any issues let us know the details so that we can help you for resolving it. 

Please let us know if you have any other queries. 

Regards, 
Hemalatha M. 

BO Boris Oprit November 3, 2019 09:10 PM UTC

Thanks for the reply,

When i put more then 10 items to show there are some not showing , the dots are there but no image after 10 image's ?

I will take a look at it where the problem is now i know there is no max count.

When i can't find the problem then i will post the code am using now.

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team November 4, 2019 10:57 AM UTC

Hi Boris, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have checked the reported issue by adding more than of 10 images with SfRotator. And it has been worked fine with our end. Please download the tested sample in below 

Can you please update the following details? 

·       Update Syncfusion nuget version. 
·       Update code snippet or modified sample 

This will be helpful for us to investigate further and provide you a better solution at the earliest. 

Regards, 
Hemalatha M. 

KH Khar Hui Chok replied to Hemalatha Marikumar March 25, 2020 03:47 AM UTC

Hi Boris, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have checked the reported issue by adding more than of 10 images with SfRotator. And it has been worked fine with our end. Please download the tested sample in below 

Can you please update the following details? 

·       Update Syncfusion nuget version. 
·       Update code snippet or modified sample 

This will be helpful for us to investigate further and provide you a better solution at the earliest. 

Regards, 
Hemalatha M. 

Hi Syncfusion Team,

I downloaded the sample from the previous reply, it seems like the sample is not working as expected, starting from items #17, the dot for that selected image is showing partially, and in items #18, the dot for selected image is totally out of sight. 

Attached with the sample screen took from the sample provided by previous reply.

Thank You.

Attachment: SfRotator_Issue_9dbc2a87.rar

SP Sakthivel Palaniyappan Syncfusion Team March 26, 2020 10:10 AM UTC

Hi Khar,

Thanks for your update.

We have analyzed your query and currently we don’t have scroll support for dots. It is recommend to use the collection based in the width of the control displayed. We have provided scrolling support only for thumbnail view.

Please get back us, if you have any concern.

Regards,
Sakthivel P.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon