We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Custom navigation interval in Scheduler!!

I'm working with Appointments.
What I'm trying to achieve is the following:
  • have the ~TimelineMonth view (to see 4-5 calendar weeks in the viewport)
  • but on navigation, I want to move forward or backward in the timeline with a 1-week interval

Ex: See the calendar weeks of month August [31,32,33,34,35] and upon clicking the button next on the navigation, shift the calendar weeks to [32,33,34,35,36], so on..
I'm working on a POC and this is a must, can this be achieved?
What I thought of is: set the interval of TimelineWeek to 52 and on (navigation)=fn($event) cancel the event:args.cancel = trueand make some logic to move the scroll position. But this logic seems a bit cumbersome and I want to know if there is a better way to achieve this.
Thank you!

3 Replies

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team October 8, 2019 06:38 AM UTC

Syncfusion greetings. 

Please refer the below link for further details. 

Regards, 
Karthi 

JA jakabhai replied to jakabhai October 9, 2019 02:26 AM UTC

I'm working with Appointments.
What I'm trying to achieve is the following:
  • have the ~TimelineMonth view (to see 4-5 calendar weeks in the viewport)
  • but on navigation, I want to move forward or backward in the timeline with a 1-week interval

Ex: See the calendar weeks of month August [31,32,33,34,35] and upon clicking the button next on the navigation, shift the calendar weeks to [32,33,34,35,36], so on..
I'm working on a POC and this is a must, can this be achieved?
What I thought of is: set the interval of TimelineWeek to 52 and on (navigation)=fn($event) cancel the event:args.cancel = trueand make some logic to move the scroll position. But this logic seems a bit cumbersome and I want to know if there is a better way to achieve this.
Thank you!

I'm working on a POC and this is a must, can this be achieved?https://birthdaywishes.onl/
What I thought of is: set the interval of TimelineWeek to 52 and on (navigation)=fn($event) cancel the event:args.cancel = trueand make some logic to move the scroll position. But this logic seems a bit cumbersome and I want to know if there is a better way to achieve this. https://myip.kim/
Thank you!

agreed!!

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team October 9, 2019 09:08 AM UTC

Hi Jakabhai,  

Thanks for the update. 

Ticket 147832 already addressed your query and the links in your last update are not relevant to us. Please let us know clearly if you have any concern to proceed further.  

Regards, 
Karthi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon