We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Need PDF file rotation options

Hi,

My requirement is to display the pdf file which is having an image. Some of the files are in landscape mode, so I need to rotate them in 90 degrees or left and right directions. I am searching for a feature like rotation in image viewer.

Let me know do we have any feature like this in pdf viewer? And suggest me the required code changes to achieve this.

5 Replies

RT Ramya Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team July 19, 2019 06:58 AM UTC

Hi Sreekanth, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Currently, we do not have support to rotate the PDF document pages using PDF Viewer. We have added it to our feature request list, but we don’t have any immediate plans to implement this feature. At the planning stage for every release cycle, we review all open features. We will let you know when this feature is implemented. The status of implementation can be tracked through the below feedback link, 

Now, you can track the status of your request through the below feedback link. 

Regards,
Ramya T

SA Sreekanth Ayyavari replied to Ramya Thirugnanam June 16, 2020 11:33 AM UTC

Hi Sreekanth, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Currently, we do not have support to rotate the PDF document pages using PDF Viewer. We have added it to our feature request list, but we don’t have any immediate plans to implement this feature. At the planning stage for every release cycle, we review all open features. We will let you know when this feature is implemented. The status of implementation can be tracked through the below feedback link, 

Now, you can track the status of your request through the below feedback link. 

Regards,
Ramya T

Hi Ramya,

Any update on this feature? If possible please mention the ETA.

AA Akshaya Arivoli Syncfusion Team June 17, 2020 06:21 AM UTC

Hi Sreekanth,  

Thank you for your update. Currently we don’t have any immediate plans to implement this feature. We will let you know when this feature is implemented. The status of implementation can be tracked through the below feedback link,   

Regards, 
Akshaya 

GO Graham O''Riley February 9, 2021 08:31 AM UTC

If I click on the rotate page button link: https://www.syncfusion.com/feedback/4891/rotate-the-pdf-pages-using-pdf-viewer I am redirected to a blank screen at https://www.syncfusion.com/support/directtrac/incidents with no incidents: ie no rotate ticket.

Rotate is really important for a lot of people.

Please can I have a link to the ticket so I can upvote the requirement?

Regards,
Graham O'Riley

PN Preethi Nesakkan Gnanadurai Syncfusion Team February 10, 2021 12:00 PM UTC

Hi Graham, 

We have enabled the permission for your mail. Now you can see the ticket details and also you can vote for this feature now. 

Regards, 
Dhivya.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon