We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Image In excel export

Hi

Is there a way to add image to the excel file exported from the grid. I need add a company logo in the header of the exported file

3 Replies

HJ Hariharan J V Syncfusion Team June 18, 2019 10:00 AM UTC

Hi Sahal, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Currently, EJ2 Excel export library does not have support for exporting images. However, we have added it to our feature request list. It will be implemented in any of our upcoming releases.  

You can now track the current status of your request, review the proposed resolution timeline, and contact us for any further inquiries through this link.  

Regards,  
Hariharan 

ST Stefan replied to Hariharan J V April 19, 2020 11:40 AM UTC

Hi Sahal, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Currently, EJ2 Excel export library does not have support for exporting images. However, we have added it to our feature request list. It will be implemented in any of our upcoming releases.  

You can now track the current status of your request, review the proposed resolution timeline, and contact us for any further inquiries through this link.  

Regards,  
Hariharan 

Hello Hariharan,

I would like to add this to my excel export of my angular application. I didn't find anything about that in angular.

Would be great if this is possible somehow. 

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Stefan

BS Balaji Sekar Syncfusion Team April 20, 2020 01:12 PM UTC

Hi Sahal, 

We do not have support for exporting images to excel. We have already added this to our feature list , but we don’t have any immediate plans to implement this feature. At the planning stage for every release cycle, we review all open features. We will let you know when this feature is implemented. The status of implementation can be tracked through our Features Management System 

Regards, 
Balaji Sekar 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon