We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Can PdfBookletCreator class handle bleeds?

I am attempting to create a booklet from a PDF that includes .125" bleed around each edge.  If I call PdfBookletCreator with this file as double-sided, the pages are in the correct order, but there is overlap in the center.  Is there a way to inform the class that the PDF has bleeds and to not overlap in the center of the resulting page?  Additionally, I need to have the imposed PDF include the outside bleeds, as the resulting PDF will be placed on an over-sized sheet to include crops and a barcode.

Thanks!

1 Reply

MN Meikanda Nayanar Syncfusion Team April 1, 2019 12:39 PM UTC

Hi James, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

I am attempting to create a booklet from a PDF that includes .125" bleed around each edge.  If I call PdfBookletCreator with this file as double-sided, the pages are in the correct order, but there is overlap in the center.  Is there a way to inform the class that the PDF has bleeds and to not overlap in the center of the resulting page?  
We have tried with the creation of booklet from a PDF document with the margin .125” and we were unable to reproduce the mentioned issue. Please find the below KB link for more details, 

Kindly share us the code snippet which you have used in your end and resultant PDF document. It will helpful for us to provide the precise solution on this.  
Additionally, I need to have the imposed PDF include the outside bleeds, as the resulting PDF will be placed on an over-sized sheet to include crops and a barcode. 
Could you please provide more information about this? It will be helpful to provide the exact solution.  

Regards, 
Meikandan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon