We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Radio Button selectable part not visible

Hi.On the latest nuget package available the radio buttons selectable part(esentially the radio button) is not visible.The text is appearing.

Regards,Norbert

7 Replies

MS Mugundhan Saravanan Syncfusion Team March 25, 2019 12:43 PM UTC

Hi Tamas Cons,

Greetings from Syncfusion.

Query: "Radio Button selectable part not visible".

We have checked the reported issue "Radio Button selectable part not visible" with latest nuget version (17.1.0.32) and we were not able to reproduce the issue. Can you please provide us more details about the issue fixed and it will help us to provide the exact solution? Please find the attached sample for your reference from  the following link

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/RadioButton_(1)-1063800755

Thanks,
Mugundhan S.

TC Tamas Cons replied to Mugundhan Saravanan April 3, 2019 11:13 AM UTC

Hi Tamas Cons,

Greetings from Syncfusion.

Query: "Radio Button selectable part not visible".

We have checked the reported issue "Radio Button selectable part not visible" with latest nuget version (17.1.0.32) and we were not able to reproduce the issue. Can you please provide us more details about the issue fixed and it will help us to provide the exact solution? Please find the attached sample for your reference from  the following link

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/RadioButton_(1)-1063800755

Thanks,
Mugundhan S.

the project used in your example is targeting .net standard. we use portable class libraries

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team April 4, 2019 10:01 AM UTC

Hi Tamas, 

Please find the PCL sample from the below link. 

Regards, 
Bharathi. 

HE Hector Espinoza August 22, 2019 10:08 AM UTC

I am facing the same issue, could you share me the solution for that ? Thanks.

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team August 22, 2019 12:31 PM UTC

Hi Hector, 

As we mentioned in our previous update, we were not able to reproduce the issue. Can you please provide us more details about the issue fixed and it will help us to provide the exact solution? Please find the attached sample for your reference from the following link.  

Thanks, 
Muneesh Kumar G. 

HE Hector Espinoza August 26, 2019 10:14 AM UTC

I have written a demo use the version 16.4.0.42 and it works. But when I integrated it in my project,it still didn't show the select part(the circle). Finally, I update the version of  syncfusion to 17.1.0.53 and it works in both my demo and my project.

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team August 26, 2019 10:34 AM UTC

Hi Hector,  

Glad that the issue has been resolved and please get back to us if you need any other assistance.  

Regards, 
Muneesh Kumar G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon