We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DataGrid - Bad Scroll with touch screen

When you try to scroll without separating your fingers from the screen you can see an effect of moving the contents of the table. It only happens with touch screens when using the scroll with your fingers. This effect can be observed more clearly with Unbound Rows.

I attach a video in which this effect is observed.

You can check it with your own project from GitHub: https://github.com/syncfusion/xamarin-demos

It's funny because it only happens with the compiled GitHub (no changes, just unzipped and executed in Windows 10 x64).
If I install your application "Syncfusion Components for Xamarin.Forms" from Microsoft Store I can not reproduce this effect.

I have carried out the tests in a notebook with a touch screen and in a Surface Pro

Could you give me some solution?
Thank you.

Attachment: DataGridScrollEffect_2a6df96f.zip

3 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team March 13, 2019 11:29 AM UTC

Hi Isabel, 

Thank you contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have already found and fixed this mentioned issue “DataGrid is flickering while scrolling horizontally and DataGrid backGround color is updated in row while scrolling vertically (Touch scroll)” in Xamarin.Forms. This issue fix will be included in our upcoming 2019 volume 1 betta release which is expected to be available by this week March, 2019. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V  

IS Isabel March 13, 2019 12:20 PM UTC

Thank you!

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team March 14, 2019 07:08 AM UTC

Hi Isabel, 

We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio 2019 Volume 1 Beta Release version 17.1.0.32 is rolled out with this issue fix of “DataGrid is flickering while scrolling horizontally and DataGrid backGround color is updated in row while scrolling vertically (Touch scroll)” and is available for download under the following link. 

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon