We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SfTextInputLayout with passwordVisibilityToggle not always displayed

Hi,

I'm using SfTextInputLayout for password entry with a simple Entry control and a LeadingView Label.

My SfTextInputLayout has its attribute EnablePasswordVisibilityToggle to true but the button is not always displayed at the right of the entry field.

I added my sample in attachments.

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Attachment: enable_password_visibility_toggle_sample_b88e3462.7z

3 Replies

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team March 14, 2019 11:48 AM UTC

Hi Maxime, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. Could you please update the SfTextInputLayout version to latest (17.1.0.32-beta) and check whether the issue reproduced in your application? 

Please find below the Volume 1 2019 Beta Release v17.1.0.32 link. 

Note: Since it is Beta version, please select the Include prerelease checkbox when you download our latest Nuget packages, if you install the Nuget packages from nuget.org in your application directly. 

Regards, 
Bharathi. 

MA Maxime March 29, 2019 08:15 AM UTC

Hi Bharathiraja,

Thanks for your answer.

I updated my packages to have the Beta Release v17.1.0.32 but have still the problem from time to time (random one).

Any idea ?

Thanks a lot!

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team April 1, 2019 08:50 AM UTC

Hi Maxime, 

Thanks for your update.  

We afraid that we are unable to reproduce the reported issue in that reported version (17.1.0.32-beta) and also in the latest version (17.1.0.38) from our side and Could you please update the SfTextInputLayout version to latest (17.1.0.38) and check whether the issue reproduced in your application?  

Note: We suspect that the NuGet cache wat not properly cleared, this may be the reason for the reported problem. Please check by clearing the NuGet cache by using the instruction given in the following link.   

Please reverts us whether issue arise after tried the instruction given the above link. 

Regards, 
Bharathi. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon