We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Please provide me sample report similar to the attached report template (Report Group in UWP)

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

141467 Dec 13,2018 02:19 AM UTC Dec 21,2018 05:54 AM UTC UWP 3
Tags: SfReportViewer
Long Chau Phan
Asked On December 13, 2018 02:19 AM UTC

My name is Long, I am currently developing a project for my company. I'm using Syncfusion Report viewer in my project. The type of project is the Universal Windows Platform (UWP)
I'm having a problem: I have a report group as an attachment. Can you provide me with this report template?
 1/ Please provide me the first sample report similar to the attached report template. The report template name is "Report_Inventory_Input.png".
 2/ Please provide me the second sample report similar to the attached report template. The report template name is "Report_Inventory_ExportTo.png"
Have a nice day.
Thanks So Much

Attachment: Report_Template_6c0a0abd.zip

Mageshyadav M [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 15, 2018 04:30 AM UTC

Hi Long, 

If your requirement is to design new reports as per your expectation, please use this below Report Designer tools to achieve your requirement, 

If you found any problems to design the reports using above tools, let us know the problems so that we can assist you further. 

Regards, 
Mageshyadav.M 

Long Chau Phan
Replied On December 20, 2018 11:12 AM UTC

Hi Long, 

If your requirement is to design new reports as per your expectation, please use this below Report Designer tools to achieve your requirement, 

If you found any problems to design the reports using above tools, let us know the problems so that we can assist you further. 

Regards, 
Mageshyadav.M 

Please read my request carefully and provide me with the report format that is similar to the attachment above.
I did it your way, but I did not find what I wanted.
Thanks So Much

Mageshyadav M [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 21, 2018 05:54 AM UTC

Hi Long, 

The requested requirement of designing reports with specific template will not be covered under normal support scope. Please contact our sales team at salessupport@syncfusion.com to know more about consulting options

Regards, 
Mageshyadav.M 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon