We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
Starting in 2019, the Reporting control is no longer included in Essential Studio. If you're experiencing issues with the Syncfusion Reporting Platform, Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer, we recommend migrating to Bold Reports, our dedicated reporting platform.

Bold Reports offers a comprehensive suite of tools and features for all your reporting needs, and we will help you make a smooth transition from the discontinued control. Our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/ is here to assist you with any questions or difficulties you may encounter during the migration process.

We thank you for choosing Syncfusion and appreciate your understanding.

Please provide me sample report similar to the attached report template (Report Group in UWP)

My name is Long, I am currently developing a project for my company. I'm using Syncfusion Report viewer in my project. The type of project is the Universal Windows Platform (UWP)
I'm having a problem: I have a report group as an attachment. Can you provide me with this report template?
 1/ Please provide me the first sample report similar to the attached report template. The report template name is "Report_Inventory_Input.png".
 2/ Please provide me the second sample report similar to the attached report template. The report template name is "Report_Inventory_ExportTo.png"
Have a nice day.
Thanks So Much

Attachment: Report_Template_6c0a0abd.zip

3 Replies

MM Mageshyadav M Syncfusion Team December 15, 2018 04:30 AM UTC

Hi Long, 

If your requirement is to design new reports as per your expectation, please use this below Report Designer tools to achieve your requirement, 

If you found any problems to design the reports using above tools, let us know the problems so that we can assist you further. 

Regards, 
Mageshyadav.M 

LC Long Chau Phan replied to Mageshyadav M December 20, 2018 11:12 AM UTC

Hi Long, 

If your requirement is to design new reports as per your expectation, please use this below Report Designer tools to achieve your requirement, 

If you found any problems to design the reports using above tools, let us know the problems so that we can assist you further. 

Regards, 
Mageshyadav.M 

Please read my request carefully and provide me with the report format that is similar to the attachment above.
I did it your way, but I did not find what I wanted.
Thanks So Much

MM Mageshyadav M Syncfusion Team December 21, 2018 05:54 AM UTC

Hi Long, 

The requested requirement of designing reports with specific template will not be covered under normal support scope. Please contact our sales team at salessupport@syncfusion.com to know more about consulting options

Regards, 
Mageshyadav.M 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon