We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Where is a list of Syncfusion Alliance Partners?

Hi, Hoping that the forum can help me as my account manager suggests that Syncfusion does not have development partners that deliver Syncfusion solutions. 

Basically, I would like to engage the services of certified Syncfusion partners in the production of our reporting/dashboard solution. 

Is this possible?

Many thanks in advance, Chris

11 Replies

HR Héctor Reyes September 14, 2017 05:50 AM UTC

It would be interesting for Syncfusion to provide certifications. However, recently Syncfusion published a case study  (PDF)  with a solution we developed using the dashboard server

CC Chris Carney September 14, 2017 06:40 AM UTC

Hi Hector, 

Maybe my use of the term 'certified' is misleading, maybe should be 'recommended'.

In that case, are you on an accessible list that I can see who is local (UK based) so that I can start a conversation? Are you based in the UK Hector?

Many thanks for the reply.

HR Héctor Reyes September 14, 2017 04:08 PM UTC

I don't live on UK, I am from Mexico, but if you think I could help you can email me at hector.reyes@dyasoftwaresolution.com.mx

ST SaBrena Toler Syncfusion Team September 15, 2017 12:51 PM UTC

Hello Chris, 

We thank you for your continued business with Syncfusion.  I have forwarded your inquiry to our Sales Department; one of our team members will contact you shortly. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Best, 
SaBrena 

CC Chris Carney September 15, 2017 01:00 PM UTC

Hi SaBrena,

That would be appreciated. Look forward to call.

ST SaBrena Toler Syncfusion Team September 18, 2017 12:44 PM UTC

Hello Chris, 
Thank you for your continued support of Syncfusion.  Please be advised that our Director of Business Developement will be contacting you to continue this conversation. 

Best, 
SaBrena 

CC Chris Carney replied to SaBrena Wallace September 19, 2017 09:00 PM UTC

Hello Chris, 
Thank you for your continued support of Syncfusion.  Please be advised that our Director of Business Developement will be contacting you to continue this conversation. 

Best, 
SaBrena 

Hi, No contact so far. Just wanted to make sure that I have not missed a call. Details are correct on my account profile..

ST SaBrena Toler Syncfusion Team September 20, 2017 12:11 PM UTC

Hello Chris, 

Thank you for your patience; my apologies. our Director of Business Development is away at a trade show. 
I am working with our Director of Development to assist you in finding someone in the UK to work with you on your project. 
I will repsond back toy ou shortly. 
Best,
SaBrena 

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team September 20, 2017 12:20 PM UTC

Hi Chris, 

We regret for the delay. We are currently signing up alliance partners and don’t have any in the UK yet. The Syncfusion Dashboard is quite intuitive someone who is familiar with databases and visualization tools. If you have a preferred solution provider in the UK, we can contact them and provide them with necessary training to get them to be our partner and you can utilize their services. 

We will contact you through email as well to move this forward. 
Thanks and Regards, 

Davis 

MM Marie Miguel September 21, 2017 01:09 PM UTC

I just want to know to start this or do you have any tutorial video?

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team September 21, 2017 02:06 PM UTC

Hi Marie,

Tutorial videos are available here.

Regards,

Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon