We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

using XlsIO problem

Hi,
i have 2 examples for the use of Syncfusion.XlsIO , but the using Syncfusion.XlsIO dont find the correct reference and all the code fail , i am surprised becouse the examples must be perfect but dont work. Please let me know if i have to do something that let me work the library.

[IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/2hi4ayo.png[/IMG]

Fail using

EXAMPLES download from syncfusion of fail using

SampleBrowser-Forms: This project is installed when install Xamarin Essential studio

5 Replies

AV Abirami Varadharajan Syncfusion Team February 20, 2017 09:58 AM UTC

Hi Felique, 

The assemblies referred to the sample is not available in the mentioned location, and so the error is shown. We request you to refer the assemblies Syncfusion.XlsIO.Portable.dll and Syncfusion.Compression.Portable.dll to the sample to resolve this error. 

We also request you to upgrade to our latest version (15.1.0.33) of Essential Studio which has more bug fixes and enhancements which is available for download under the following link.    

The assemblies will be available under the following location in your machine. 

$system drive: \ Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\$Version # \Xamarin\lib\pcl 

Eg : $system drive:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\
15.1.0.33\Xamarin\lib\pcl 

Please let us know if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Abirami. 

FE Felique March 5, 2017 08:55 PM UTC

Hi, problem resolve,
 thanks a lot

AV Abirami Varadharajan Syncfusion Team March 6, 2017 06:24 AM UTC

Hi Felique, 

Thank you for updating us. 

We are glad that the issue is resolved at your end. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Abirami. 

RV Regardt VanHeerden July 14, 2018 06:03 AM UTC

HI have a problem as well see below:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error  Exception while loading assemblies: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load assembly 'Syncfusion.SfListView.XForms, Version=16.2451.0.41, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken='. Perhaps it doesn't exist in the Mono for Android profile?
File name: 'Syncfusion.SfListView.XForms.dll'
   at Java.Interop.Tools.Cecil.DirectoryAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference reference, ReaderParameters parameters)
   at Xamarin.Android.Tasks.ResolveAssemblies.AddAssemblyReferences(DirectoryAssemblyResolver resolver, ICollection`1 assemblies, AssemblyDefinition assembly, Boolean topLevel)
   at Xamarin.Android.Tasks.ResolveAssemblies.Execute(DirectoryAssemblyResolver resolver) SyncfusionXamarinApp1.Android   

PK Prakash Kumar D Syncfusion Team July 16, 2018 06:48 AM UTC

Hi Regardt,  

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion products. 

The reported exception has been raised due to the lack of reference of Syncfusion control assemblies (Syncfusion.SFListView.XForms.dll). To overcome this, we suggest you refer the Syncfusion assemblies (Syncfusion.SFListView.XForms.dll) into your project. This can be added by using Nuget Package Manager in Visual Studio. To install or uninstall Nuget packages, please refer the UG documentation from the below link. 

Add the following link to the Nuget manager for the Syncfusion controls. 

Please let us know if need further assistance. 

Regards, 
Prakash Kumar 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon