We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

When Close Swipe Mode Triggered ItemTapped

hello:

When I swipe Item to End, and touch it to Normal Mode,   the SfListView Trigger To ItemTapped.  

But I just wan't to Reset the Swipe, Why it trigger to ItemTapped.  it's a bug!

3 Replies

GV Ganesan V Syncfusion Team January 26, 2017 08:17 AM UTC

Hi Huhu,    

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.   

We are able to reproduce the reported “ItemTapped event triggered when reset the swipe” issue and we have logged a defect report. A support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this report. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.     

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.   

Regards, 
Ganesan V

RP Robbie Philips February 23, 2017 05:29 PM UTC

Hello,

I think I am having the same issue - the tapped event is triggered when a swiped item is un-swiped by swiping the list item back into full view.

Just wandering how it was going with the fix for this and if there is an expected date for it to be applied?

Many thanks,
Robbie

DB Dinesh Babu Yadav Syncfusion Team February 24, 2017 08:58 AM UTC

Hi Robbie, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion products. 

The reported issue “ItemTapped event triggered when reset the swipe” has been resolved and included in our 2017 Volume 1 release. If you’re working with previous version of assemblies, please upgrade it to resolve this issue. Also we are glad to announce that our Essential Studio 2017 Volume 1 Main Release v15.1.0.33 is rolled out and is available for download under the following link.   

Please let us know if you would require further assistance. 

Regards, 
Dinesh Babu Yadav 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon