We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

File explorer upload

How to get names of selected file or files when uploading files at FRONT END. 
I know When FileActionDefault method is called Names are ready within args parameter. But what about front end??
I checked your js api (https://help.syncfusion.com/api/js/ejfileexplorer#events:beforeupload) where "beforeUpload" method fires before upload button is clicked. 
How can I get name of selected files inside that method?
Thanks in avdvance.

2 Replies

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team January 23, 2017 11:24 AM UTC

Hi Ariful, 

Sorry for the Inconvenience. 

We are able to reproduce the reported issue (Not able to get names of selected file or files when uploading files at FRONT END (beforeUpload Event)). We have confirmed this as a defect and logged an Issue report for this. Fix for this issue will be included in our upcoming main release for Vol 1 2017, which is expected to be roll out at the first week of February 2017.  

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team February 20, 2017 06:55 AM UTC

Hi Ariful,    

We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio 2017 Volume 1 Main Release v15.1.0.33 is rolled out and is available for download under the following link.  

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.   

Regards,  
Ashokkumar B. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon