We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfDataGrid doesnt have mouse scroll option on UWP

When I run my UWP application on my local computer. I cant scroll Datagrid using mouse scroll button. However this is working with ListView from xamarin.forms. I can only scroll SfDataGrid, by holding the list  with left mouse click. Is it by design or a bug? is there way to scroll using mouse scroll button? Beside that scroll bar is also not visible for me.

7 Replies

DS Divakar Subramaniam Syncfusion Team November 16, 2016 06:00 AM UTC

Hi Emil, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We have checked your queries. We have already implemented both mouse scrolling and scroll bar supports in SfDataGrid in Forms.UWP platform and the features will be available from our upcoming 2016 Volume 4 main release which is scheduled to be rolled out by end of this month. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Divakar. 

JL Joan Lopez replied to Divakar Subramaniam January 27, 2017 09:20 AM UTC

Hi Emil, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We have checked your queries. We have already implemented both mouse scrolling and scroll bar supports in SfDataGrid in Forms.UWP platform and the features will be available from our upcoming 2016 Volume 4 main release which is scheduled to be rolled out by end of this month. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Divakar. 

Is it already available?

What version?

How I can enable it?

Thanks!

DS Divakar Subramaniam Syncfusion Team January 30, 2017 05:00 AM UTC

Hi Joan, 

The reported feature “Mouse Scrolling and ScrollBar support in UWP” has already been implemented and is available from our 2016 Volume 4 main release (from 14.4.0.15 version). You need not set any property explicitly to enable the mouse scrolling in UWP. You can directly scroll the contents in SfDataGrid by mouse wheeling if enough content is available to perform vertical scrolling. 

Regards, 
Divakar. 

JL Joan Lopez January 31, 2017 12:58 PM UTC

Hi, 

Is it posible to hide the horizontal and vertical scroll bars (not disabling the scrolling functionality)?

Thanks,
Joan

DS Divakar Subramaniam Syncfusion Team February 1, 2017 12:12 PM UTC

Hi Joan,                                                     

Sorry, it is not possible to hide the scroll bars when the scrolling is in progress in SfDataGrid. 

Regards, 
Divakar. 

JL Joan Lopez replied to Divakar Subramaniam February 2, 2017 10:54 AM UTC

Hi Joan,                                                     

Sorry, it is not possible to hide the scroll bars when the scrolling is in progress in SfDataGrid. 

Regards, 
Divakar. 

Hi,

Thanks for the support.

Is this feature in your roadmap?

Thanks,
Joan

DS Divakar Subramaniam Syncfusion Team February 3, 2017 05:38 AM UTC

Hi Joan, 

Currently, we do not have any plan to implement this feature in SfDataGrid. Normally, we will prioritize the features based on the customers count and feedbacks. We will consider this as a feature if more customers demanding this feature to implement in SfDataGrid. 

Please let us know if you need any other assistance from us. 

Regards, 
Divakar.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon