We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Different WorkHours for different days

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

125144 Jul 25,2016 09:48 AM Jul 27,2016 07:35 AM Xamarin.Forms 3
Tags: SfSchedule
Christian Fischer
Asked On July 25, 2016 09:48 AM

Hello,
is it possible to provide different working hours to different days in WeekView or WorkWeekView?

Best regards
Chris

Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 26, 2016 07:26 AM

Hi Christian,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Currently, we don’t have any support for “Setting different working Hours to the different days (WeekView/WorkWeekView)” in Xamarin Forms. Since this feature isn’t available in our product, we will consider this to be a feature request. Please give us more information about your requirement with screenshots, if possible. It will be helpful for us to analyze your requirement, and we will implement this feature in one of our upcoming releases.

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V.

Christian Fischer
Replied On July 26, 2016 07:46 AM

Hi Subburaj,
thanks for the quick answer.
The requirement is very simple. Think of an shift worker who works in different shifts in a week.
E.g.
Monday: 6am - 4pm,
Tuesday: 3pm - 11pm,
Wednesday: 6am - 4pm,
Thursday: 11pm - 7am,
Friday: Free
Maybe for your considerations the Blocking Hours could also be on a Day Basis. In my example the shift worker goes Monday between 12pm-1pm to lunch and Tuesday between 6pm-7pm.

I don't have screenshot yet but I hope you and your team understand my example/requirement. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me.

Best regards
Chris

Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 27, 2016 07:35 AM

Hi Christian,

Thank you for the update.

Since this feature “Setting different working Hours to the different days in Xamarin Forms” isn’t available in our product, we consider it to be a feature request. We have logged a feature request in our database and implement it in any of our upcoming volume release. We will let you know once the implementation has done.

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;