We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Different WorkHours for different days

Hello,
is it possible to provide different working hours to different days in WeekView or WorkWeekView?

Best regards
Chris

5 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team July 26, 2016 11:26 AM UTC

Hi Christian,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Currently, we don’t have any support for “Setting different working Hours to the different days (WeekView/WorkWeekView)” in Xamarin Forms. Since this feature isn’t available in our product, we will consider this to be a feature request. Please give us more information about your requirement with screenshots, if possible. It will be helpful for us to analyze your requirement, and we will implement this feature in one of our upcoming releases.

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V.

CF Christian Fischer July 26, 2016 11:46 AM UTC

Hi Subburaj,
thanks for the quick answer.
The requirement is very simple. Think of an shift worker who works in different shifts in a week.
E.g.
Monday: 6am - 4pm,
Tuesday: 3pm - 11pm,
Wednesday: 6am - 4pm,
Thursday: 11pm - 7am,
Friday: Free
Maybe for your considerations the Blocking Hours could also be on a Day Basis. In my example the shift worker goes Monday between 12pm-1pm to lunch and Tuesday between 6pm-7pm.

I don't have screenshot yet but I hope you and your team understand my example/requirement. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me.

Best regards
Chris

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team July 27, 2016 11:35 AM UTC

Hi Christian,

Thank you for the update.

Since this feature “Setting different working Hours to the different days in Xamarin Forms” isn’t available in our product, we consider it to be a feature request. We have logged a feature request in our database and implement it in any of our upcoming volume release. We will let you know once the implementation has done.

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V.

LS Laurence Smith February 26, 2020 06:52 PM UTC

Any update on this feature?  We were looking to implement this view but without the ability to do this, I don't think we can.  There does not seem to be many enhancements made to this control recently and we may have reached a point where we need to look at other providers instead.

KA Karthikraja Arumugam Syncfusion Team February 27, 2020 10:35 AM UTC

Hi Laurence, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

At the planning stage for every release cycle, we review all open features and identify features for implementation based on specific parameters including product vision, technological feasibility, and customer interest. As per your requirement, if we provide support for different start hour in week view it will affect the UI so as of now, we don’t have any plan to implement it but we have similar feature request which will include special regions in week view. You can achieve your requirement if we implement this feature. 

We will prioritize the features every release based on the demands and we do not have immediate plan to implement this feature since we committed with already planned work. So, this feature will be available any of our upcoming release.  
​ 
Please upvote this feature to make this our priority. While this feature itself is important we will prioritize the features every release, based on the user demands. You can also communicate with us regarding the open features any time using our Feature Report page.  

If you have any more specification/suggestions to the feature request, you can add it as a comment in the portal and cast your vote to make it count. 

Regards,
Karthik Raja A  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon