We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

backcolor of the weeknumbers

Hello,

I find no way to change the backcolor of the weeknumbers. In past the color was grey (s. att.) but after the update to version 13.3.0.18 it's same like the grid backcolor.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Frank

4 Replies

FP Frank Piplak replied to Frank Piplak January 26, 2016 07:58 AM UTC

Hello,

I find no way to change the backcolor of the weeknumbers. In past the color was grey (s. att.) but after the update to version 13.3.0.18 it's same like the grid backcolor.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Frank

See the differents in the Screenshots.

Attachment: Calendar_7c00a581.zip

SK Senthil Kumaran Rajan Syncfusion Team January 27, 2016 09:14 AM UTC

Hi Frank,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

In DateTimePickerAdv, the week back color of the week number can be customized by using the property named WeekInterior, Please make use of the below code example.

Code Example[VB];

'To Change the background color of the week numbers

Me.dateTimePickerAdv1.Calendar.WeekInterior = New Syncfusion.Drawing.BrushInfo(Color.Gray)

We have prepared a sample for your reference can it can be downloaded from the below location.

Sample : http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/121787/ze/DateTimeWeekInterior-1535721441

Also, refer to the following screenshot.

Regards,
Senthil

FP Frank Piplak January 27, 2016 10:41 AM UTC

Hello Senthil,

perfect, thank you.

Best regards,
Frank

SK Senthil Kumaran Rajan Syncfusion Team January 27, 2016 11:14 AM UTC

Hi Frank,

Thank you for your update.

We are glad to know that, your requirement has been achieved. Please let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
Senthil

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon