We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Error codeline 33 for ProgressBarAdv (like the previous version)

Hi,

I have downloaded new version of Syncfusion 13.3.0.7 (last version) today and I have tested the ProgressBarAdv. I received the error that I have encountered on previous version 13.2.0.34

Error on codeline 33 of the designer:
"
It was not possible to process the code line 33 into the designer. For more detailed information, see the task list. The code within the method ' InitializeComponent ' is generated by the designer and should not be edited manually. Remove any changes and try to reopen the designer."

"Me.ProgressBarAdv1.BackgroundStyle = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.ProgressBarBackgroundStyles.Gradient"

I will remove the last version of SyncFusion and try the patches released in the previous version of SyncFusion 12.2.0.34 to see if the problem is corrected.

2 Replies

CL Clod replied to Clod October 2, 2015 03:03 PM UTC

Hi,

I have downloaded new version of Syncfusion 13.3.0.7 (last version) today and I have tested the ProgressBarAdv. I received the error that I have encountered on previous version 13.2.0.34

Error on codeline 33 of the designer:
"
It was not possible to process the code line 33 into the designer. For more detailed information, see the task list. The code within the method ' InitializeComponent ' is generated by the designer and should not be edited manually. Remove any changes and try to reopen the designer."

"Me.ProgressBarAdv1.BackgroundStyle = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.ProgressBarBackgroundStyles.Gradient"

I will remove the last version of SyncFusion and try the patches released in the previous version of SyncFusion 12.2.0.34 to see if the problem is corrected.

Sorry, the error I get now is different in the latest version. I got confused with the previous message ...

SK Senthil Kumaran Rajan Syncfusion Team October 5, 2015 10:08 AM UTC

Hi Clod,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

Seems that you have created incident for the same query. Please followup with the incident for the further assistance. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents  

Regards,
Senthil

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon