We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Sharing Saved Diagram Between WinForms and ASP.Net MVC

Hello,

Is it possible to load a diagram saved from the WinForms version of the Diagram control into the ASP.Net MVC version and vice versa?  We are trying to create both WinForms and MVC versions of our application that can provide the same diagramming capabilities.

Thanks,

Craig

3 Replies

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team September 16, 2014 07:40 AM UTC

Hi Craig

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Currently we don’t have support for to load a diagram saved from the Windows Forms version of the Diagram control into the ASP.Net MVC version and vice versa. We will consider in future as follows

We will have a common xml file and we will load the common xml file in platform like ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC and Windows Forms.

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,

Shyam G

LJ LOROUX Jean-Michel replied to Shyam G February 15, 2015 10:30 AM UTC

Hi Craig

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Currently we don’t have support for to load a diagram saved from the Windows Forms version of the Diagram control into the ASP.Net MVC version and vice versa. We will consider in future as follows

We will have a common xml file and we will load the common xml file in platform like ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC and Windows Forms.

Regards,

Shyam G

This feature is very important!!! 
We are using Nevron Diagram for now instead of Syncfusion diagram just because of that, althougth we prefer the architecture of Syncfusion diagram.
Will really appreciate that. Put it in your most important diagram feature list!

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team February 16, 2015 10:43 AM UTC

Hi Loroux

Thanks for the update.

Currently we don’t have any immediate plan to implement this feature. We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases. We usually have an interval of at least three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity. We will update you when this feature has been implemented.

Regards,

Shyam G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon