We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

PAN AND MOUSE WHEEL ZOOM ON PDF VIEWER CONTROL

I see no way to pan (grap the pdf page with the mouse clicked down) and move or zoom the document using mouse wheel. This is a very basic feature when viewing pdf documents and I am surprised to see that it doesn't look to be implemented in your component.

Is this possible, and if not when are you planning to fix this?

Best regards.

7 Replies

MN Meikanda Nayanar Syncfusion Team October 9, 2013 10:17 AM UTC

Hi Marc,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We have checked the details and found that at present we do not have support for “Pan and mouse wheel zoom on pdf viewer control for Windows Forms” and we have logged a feature request report for this feature in our database.
Could you please report this issue through Direct Trac Developer Support System (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents because you can take the advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well. If you have already reported, please ignore this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Meikandan

TS Team Srushti December 15, 2015 01:59 PM UTC

Has this been addressed and fixed by now?

DG Deepak Gunasekaran Syncfusion Team December 16, 2015 10:15 AM UTC

Hi Srushti,

At present we do not have support for “Pan and Mouse wheel zoom on pdf viewer control for Windows Forms”. We have created a support incident under your account, please follow the below link for more details about the implementation of the same.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Regards,
Deepak G

VI Vince February 15, 2016 04:18 PM UTC

Is there a time frame for mouse zoom and pan integration with PDF?
I don't want to write my own mouse zoom/pan extensions external to the control if I can avoid it.

DG Deepak Gunasekaran Syncfusion Team February 16, 2016 06:33 AM UTC

Hi Vince,

At present we do not have immediate plan to implement this feature Pan and Mouse wheel zoom on PdfViewer control for Windows Forms. We have created a support incident under your account, please follow the below link for more details about the implementation of the same.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Regards,
Deepak G

SS Sathish Sivakumar Syncfusion Team March 14, 2019 06:20 AM UTC

Hi All, 

We are glad to inform you that the feature Magnify PDF documents using CTRL key and mouse wheel where the mouse cursor is pointed to. has been included in our Essential Studio 2019 Volume 1 beta release  v17.1.0.32 and is available for download under the following link.  

Sample link: 

Regards, 
Sathish 

SS Sathish Sivakumar Syncfusion Team July 1, 2019 10:43 AM UTC

Hi All, 

We are glad to inform you that the feature Panning support for PDF viewer has been included in our Essential Studio 2019 Volume 2 Beta Release v17.2.0.28 and is available for download under the following link.   

Sample link:  

Regards,
Sathish 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon