We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

PAN AND MOUSE WHEEL ZOOM ON PDF VIEWER CONTROL

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

113788 Oct 8,2013 04:11 PM Feb 16,2016 01:33 AM Windows Forms 5
Tags: PdfViewer
Marc
Asked On October 8, 2013 04:11 PM

I see no way to pan (grap the pdf page with the mouse clicked down) and move or zoom the document using mouse wheel. This is a very basic feature when viewing pdf documents and I am surprised to see that it doesn't look to be implemented in your component.

Is this possible, and if not when are you planning to fix this?

Best regards.

Meikanda Nayanar [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 9, 2013 06:17 AM

Hi Marc,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We have checked the details and found that at present we do not have support for “Pan and mouse wheel zoom on pdf viewer control for Windows Forms” and we have logged a feature request report for this feature in our database.
Could you please report this issue through Direct Trac Developer Support System (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents because you can take the advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well. If you have already reported, please ignore this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Meikandan

Team Srushti
Replied On December 15, 2015 08:59 AM

Has this been addressed and fixed by now?

Deepak Gunasekaran [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 16, 2015 05:15 AM

Hi Srushti,

At present we do not have support for “Pan and Mouse wheel zoom on pdf viewer control for Windows Forms”. We have created a support incident under your account, please follow the below link for more details about the implementation of the same.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Regards,
Deepak G

Vince
Replied On February 15, 2016 11:18 AM

Is there a time frame for mouse zoom and pan integration with PDF?
I don't want to write my own mouse zoom/pan extensions external to the control if I can avoid it.

Deepak Gunasekaran [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 16, 2016 01:33 AM

Hi Vince,

At present we do not have immediate plan to implement this feature Pan and Mouse wheel zoom on PdfViewer control for Windows Forms. We have created a support incident under your account, please follow the below link for more details about the implementation of the same.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Regards,
Deepak G

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;