We have released a service pack for our 2022 Volume 3 release of Essential Studio. We are excited to announce that with this service pack release, our mobile and desktop controls for .NET MAUI, WPF, WinUI, and WinForms are now compatible with .NET 7.0.
Our .NET MAUI components are compatible with the following development environments:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2022 17.5.0 Preview 6.0 (.NET MAUI version 6.0.547) with .NET 7.0.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2022 17.5.0 Preview 6.0 (.NET MAUI version 6.0.547) with .NET 6.0.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2022 17.4.0 (.NET MAUI version 6.0.547) with .NET 6.0.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2022 17.4.0 (.NET MAUI version 6.0.547) with .NET 7.0.
- Visual Studio 2022 for Mac 17.4 Preview with .NET 6.0.
You can create projects targeting .NET 7.0 and reference our service pack NuGet packages either from nuget.org, or you can use the installer available from the Syncfusion website. You can download the licensed installer or try our trial installer depending on your license.
As you may know, Syncfusion is sponsoring the upcoming .NET Conf 2022, a free virtual event on November 8–10. The focus of this virtual event is the launch of .NET 7, including updates for .NET MAUI.
.NET MAUI is new, and it has all the right tool sets for building enterprise-quality applications. The top priority for this release of .NET MAUI is increasing the overall quality and reliability of the toolkit.
Referencing the blog announcing .NET 7 RC1, we encourage you to try the listed features using our controls in .NET 7.0 and let us know how it goes.
If you have any questions or comments, you can reach us through our support forum, support portal, or feedback portal. We are always happy to assist you!
What about the Blazor components?
The Syncfusion Blazor components are compatible with .NET 7 from 2022 Volume 3 release.
Comments are closed.