This blog provides the show notes for our July 20, 2023, webinar, “Develop a Loan Interest Calculator App in .NET MAUI.” The webinar was presented and hosted by Christopher Issac Sunder K. If you missed it or would like to watch it again, please visit our YouTube channel or watch it here.
This webinar will show you how to build a loan interest calculator app using .NET MAUI and Syncfusion controls. We will start by creating a new project and adding Syncfusion .NET MAUI controls to it. Then, we will create the user interface for our app and bind the data to the controls. Finally, we will write the code to calculate the loan interest and display the results.
- [00:00] Introduction
- [01:00] Installing NuGet packages
- [03:41] Launching Android emulator
- [08:35] Adding the Chip control
- [11:10] Adding buttons
- [13:50] Adjusting the look and feel of your app
- [31:15] 2023 Volume 2 updates for .NET MAUI
During this webinar, we explored the possibilities of using Syncfusion controls when building your .NET MAUI apps. We hope you enjoyed this webinar, and please keep an eye out for our future webinars.
Recommended resources (related links):
- Explore our comprehensive documentation to unlock the full potential of Syncfusion .NET MAUI controls.
- Learn more about Syncfusion’s 2023 Volume 2 updates by exploring the What’s New page.