This blog provides the show notes for the October 8, 2020, webinar “Combining UI Elements with the Chat Control to Create a Conversational UI.” The webinar was presented by Microsoft MVP Codrina Merigo, taking viewers through creating a Xamarin chat UI. A recording of the webinar is embedded below. A transcript of the Q&A is also provided.
In this webinar, you will learn how to create a conversational user interface using a simple chatbot and the Syncfusion Chat control for Xamarin. We will explore different message types that can be easily styled to create a unique experience for your users. This webinar will cover the following topics:
- An introduction to bots
- Conversation as a platform
- To workings of conversational bots
- An overview of Bot Framework and channels
- Conversational UI
GitHub Reference: https://github.com/codrinamerigo/SyncfusionChatUI
We hope you enjoy this webinar, and please keep an eye out for future webinars from Syncfusion on Xamarin.
- Xamarin.Forms documentation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/xamarin/xamarin-forms/
- Xamarin Chat control documentation: https://help.syncfusion.com/xamarin/chat/overview
- Xamarin.Forms Succinctly ebook: https://www.syncfusion.com/ebooks/xamarin-forms-succinctly