We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridTreeControl QueryCellInfo

i am trying to use GridTreeControl. i have hooked on to the RequestTreeItems and populate a set of objects and the child objects. These objects are not the actual objects that would be display on the grid but kind of like wrapper objects. So what is the best way to display the values from some other object inside the wrapper object. so this is how the objects look

GroupItem
-> Value ->(The object that needs to be displayed at the Row Level)
-> Children

i tried hooking up to QueryCellInfo. but setting the e.Style.CellValue on args does not seem to work.

Please Help.

1 Reply

MA Manikandan Syncfusion Team May 26, 2011 03:15 PM UTC

Hi Mukesh,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

You can assign the specific object to the GridTreeControl by defining Mapping name and we have prepared a sample with several classes & objects to achieve the same:

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=CS-779672913.zip

Could you also confirm if you are trying to bind the object only or the inner object with the grid?

Please review the sample and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Regards,
Manikandan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon